Mount Kisco, New York Clubs and Organizations
- American Legion and American Legion Auxiliary, Moses Taylor Jr. Post 136 - The Moses Taylor Jr. Post 136 is made up of service veterans with honorable discharges, while its Auxiliary is comprised of veterans' spouses.~ This is a very active post whose members do outreach in the community by volunteering at hospitals and other facilities. They also host monthly dinners for disabled veterans and monthly fundraising dinners for local charities and scholarship funds.~ They are located at 1 Legion Way (at the intersection of Main Street/Route 133/Route 117 (No. Bedford Road). For more information, you can contact them at 914-241-0136.
- Ancient Order of Hibernians (AOH) - Frank H. Fox Division 16 - The AOH is the oldest Catholic Lay Organization in America. In Mount Kisco, the Frank H. Fox Division 16 is the founding sponsor of the annual Mount Kisco St. Patrick's Day Parade. The group is very active in local charities, and provides scholarship for local youths. For membership information, please contact Ed Reilly at 914-666-7555.
- Friends in Service Helping (FISH) of Mount Kisco - provides an integral and essential service for the older population, as well as the disabled in the Village by providing transportation to doctor's appointments, shopping and other trips these people are unable to navigate on their own. To volunteer or for more information on FISH, please call them at 914-666-2255.
- Friends of the Mount Kisco Public Library - is an organization whose mission is to encourage public involvement in the Library and its programs and services. If you're interested in becoming a member, pick up an application form at the Library's main desk or contact the Friends at 914-666-8041.
- The Italian American Club of Northern Westchester - is a not-for-profit, family oriented organization whose mission is to promote and foster American citizenship and civic pride. The Club presented the Christopher Columbus monument to the Village in observance of the 500th anniversary of Columbus' discovery of the New World. For membership information, please contact Richard Cambareri at 914-666-2302.
- Knights of Columbus Mount Kisco Sisqua Council 1852 - is a very active organization supporting scholarship programs, programs for handicapped children and many other local community endeavors with an emphasis on youth projects. For information on membership, please call 914-241-1852.
- Mount Kisco Chamber of Commerce - is a member association of businesses, professionals and civic-minded individuals who work to support community progress. The MKCC acts as a voice for the business community in Mount Kisco village affairs and is a clearinghouse for business referrals and community information.~ For membership information, please contact them at 3 North Moger Avenue, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 or call them at 914-666-7525.
- Mount Kisco Lions Club - is a group of civic-minded men and women who live and/or work in Mount Kisco and are dedicated to improving the quality of life in the community and throughout Northern Westchester. The club meets every Tuesday, usually at 12 noon at Crabtree Kittle House and other area restaurants. For information, please contact Robert Scopelliti, President at 914-241-3513.
- Mount Kisco Parent Connection - is a cooperative playgroup run by parents. It is a place where parents can find support and information during the early years of their children's lives, share concerns about parenting and make friends and is an important resource for families new to the Mount Kisco area. The group is non-denominational but they meet in the Lutheran Church of the Resurrection at 15 So. Bedford Road (located across from the Northern Westchester Hospital). They meet on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30 am to 11:30 am and Thursdays from 12:15 pm to 2:00 pm. Any questions can be directed to 914-378-5007.
- The Mount Kisco Rotary Club - is comprised of business and professional leaders who provide service to their community. The Rotary meets on Wednesdays, 12:15 p.m. at the Mount Kisco Holiday Inn. For more information, click here to visit their website or contact them at Mt. Kisco Rotary Club, P.O. Box 757, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549. Secretary Gene Hirsch at 914-666-4485.
- Northern Westchester Hospital Volunteers - Opportunities exist in-patient and non-patient departments. For more information or to become a volunteer at Northern Westchester Hospital, call 914-666-1925.
We have 78 guests and no members online