- Overnight Parking
Mt Kisco 2013 Parking Permits
All parking permits expire on December 31, 2012
Mount Kisco 2013 Parking Permits avail at Tax Receiver’s Office
For more information please call 914-864-0000
Mount Kisco Overnight Parking Restrictions
Dates: November 15th thru April 15th - There shall be NO overnight parking from 1:00 am to 5:00 am from November 15 - April 1 on the following streets in their entirety:
July 15th - Kisco Summer Sunday is an all-new event for Summer 2012!
Everyone is so excited for Sunday... the weather is shaping up to be PERFECT, the band is busy tuning their instruments, and retailers are putting together some special sales and offers especially in honor of the very first Kisco Summer Sunday!
Here's a list so far of who will be offering what between the hours of 2-5pm. Remember, Kisco Summer Sunday starts at 5, so be sure to visit these participating retailers before you set up shop on the lawn behind Village Hall to really complete your KiSS experience!
- Visit Beehive Co-op between 2-5pm this Sunday, and get 15% off storewide and 20% off one item of your choice! Seriously!! beehivemtkisco.com
- Quest Yoga Arts will be holding a trunk show from 3-5pm as well as offering a FREE open level yoga class from 4-5pm! Please come by and get ZEN'd before you get KiSS'd!
- Frannie's Goodie Shop will give you a double punch on your Frannie's card all day long if you say you've been "KiSS'd!"
- Seasonz Gift Boutique will be offering 20% off storewide from noon to 5pm!!
- Fairground Attraction is offering a GREAT deal... 20% off your total purchase between 2-5pm (some restrictions apply).
- Kims Bagel Cafe Inc. will give you a FREE iced coffee or tea with any purchase until 5pm!
The brainchild of the Occupy Main Westchester movement, Kisco Summer Sunday is an event for residents, merchants, biz owners, and visitors to get together after a long week and unwind - with live music, food and activities for the kids.
The real purpose? To build buzz for our town. We want people to know that Mount Kisco is a great place to live, work, start a business and raise a family. We hope our little grassroots organization -- and this fab event that has been born because of it -- can be the catalyst to propel Mount Kisco forward and fill all those vacant storefronts!
*** Kisco Summer Sunday is a not-for-profit event created by - and for - Mount Kisco residents to help enrich the community and support local retailers and restaurants. More details can be found on our Facebook page, here.